Lead Child Care Teacher *
Tutor Time Learning Center in Denver is hiring full time/part time lead Toddler and School- Age Teachers at our child care center located on 7486 Waterside Loop Road.
Our Lead Teachers…
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- NCECC qualification (EDU 119) or equivalent
- A.A. in ECE or A.A. with 12 credit hours of ECE
- 2 years experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Learning Care Group, Inc. (ATS)