Assistant Salon Manager
Auto req ID: 30957BR
Posting Title: Assistant Salon Manager
Department: Hair Cuttery Salon
Salon: 01916 - HC WEKIVA PLAZA
Address: 1563 ROCK SPRINGS RD SPACE B5
Salon City: APOPKA
Position Status: Full Time
Category: Assistant Salon Manager
As an Assistant Salon Leader with Hair Cuttery, you will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the salon, as well as manage the salon in the Salon Leader absence. In addition, you will also spend your time working behind the chair, serving by example, demonstrating the latest hair techniques and trends, as well as demonstrating exceptional customer service. You will also provide education and consulting to your clients regarding the best retail products for their hair, so they may recreate their new look at home! This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for the hair industry and whose passion for people is inspiring, motivating and infectious!
- MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for
- A leader, who has a passion for People and Customer Service!
- 6+ months experience in a salon environment, having worked as a Stylist
- Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Flexible, reliable, and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Basic math skills
-Eligible to work in the United States
YOU CONTROL WHAT YOU MAKE! What you earn at Hair Cuttery is a direct reflection of your talent and the level of service you offer your clients. We offer cuts, highlights, all-over-color, permanent waves and relaxers, up-dos and hairstyling. What does such an array of services mean to you? Added room to create an unlimited earning potential!
Hair Cuttery offers different compensation levels based on performance and contribution. Assistant Salon Leaders have the ability to quickly move into higher compensation levels based on targets achieved. Movement into higher compensation levels is measured by service sales and retail sales.
What are the Benefits of working with Hair Cuttery? Medical Coverage, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance are just a few!
At Hair Cuttery, the Possibilities are Endless!