Store Merchandising Specialist
AMS Retail Solutions
If you’re looking for flexibility, plenty of social interaction and the chance to advance, AMS Retail Solutions is the perfect fit!
We work with some of the largest, most respected suppliers in U.S. and Canadian retail. And, as one of the fastest-growing industry leaders, we’re seeking dedicated individuals to join our team. Once you start, you’ll receive comprehensive new hire training that gives you the product knowledge, skills and tools you need to be a confident and exceptional brand advocate.
Our jobs offer hands-on, engaging work environments and come with plenty of perks, including:
- 401(k) match
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Company equipment
- Cell phone reimbursement
Job Title: Merchandising Specialist – Full Time
Position operates as a merchandiser for industry leaders in plumbing and water control systems for domestic, commercial and industrial applications. Primary duties will be to manage and stock inventory while ensuring plan-o-gram integrity to enhance sales. Merchandiser will work in an assigned territory and establish relationships with customers, suppliers, store associates and management teams to increase sales. The position plans and measures the growth and improvement of accounts through product knowledge training and in-store merchandising support.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as customer requires
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance (must meet company’s minimum requirements)
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors
- Required to lift up to 50lbs.
- Frequent standing, bending and twisting
- Frequent use of ladders
- HS diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 2 years of vendor sales experience preferred
- 1 year of field sales/customer service experience preferred