Retail Sales Associate - Nashua, NH
DICK’S Sporting Goods is seeking Sales Associates to join our store team in Nashua, NH! Positions available are both full-time and part-time roles as well as permanent and temporary opportunities.
Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread – our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Apply Now to be Considered for any of the Following Available Positions:
- Full-Time & Part-Time Sales Associates (Permanent and Temporary Available)
- Operations Associate – Freight Flow, Operations
- Sales Associate – Apparel, Bikes & Exercise, General Sports, Golf, Footwear, Lodge
- Specialists – Customer Service, Lacrosse Service, Running
- Technicians – Bike, Golf
Sales Associate Duties Include:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Uphold DICK’S Sporting Goods’ standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
- Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
- Cash Register/POS Ringing and Cash-handling
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Operations & Freight Flow Associate Duties:
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including offices and restrooms
- Assist with unloading trucks and processing freight
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retails Sales or cash-handling experience preferred, but not required
- Passion for Sports and/or Outdoor Activity
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK’S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
Interviews are by appointment only.
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.