The Lead Supervisor is a non-exempt position that acts in a leadership role within the store and is responsible for assisting the General Manager in the daily operations of the store. The Lead Supervisor's primary responsibilities include executing daily priorities, coaching store associates, training and development of Supervisors and Associates as well as achieving Company metric goals. The Lead Supervisor position is a growth position in which the desire and ability to promote and/or relocate (within a 30 mile radius) to a position of higher responsibility is required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including a majority of weekend shifts.
- Comfortable leading and working in a team environment.
- Must be willing and able to relocate for a promotion within a 30 mile radius.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in retail management.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, customer service industry is preferred.
- Ability to successfully lead the store team in the absence of the General Manager.
- Strong leadership skills to train, supervise and lead the Sales Associates and Supervisors.
- Must be results oriented and desire to work in a fast paced, customer service environment.
- Must have the desire, ambition and potential to promote into a position of higher responsibility in the near future (0-6 months).
- Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of all applicable law.
We offer a world of benefits to our associates including:
- 20% associate discount (with some exclusions)
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation & comprehensive benefits package for Full Time associates