The Shift Leader (SL) supports the Restaurant Manager in managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The SL manages operations during a shift including employee training, customer service, policy and procedure compliance.
Responsibilities of the Shift Leader include but are not limited to:
• Delivering excellent customer service
• Motivating and managing team members
• Maintaining product and service quality
• Maintaining store cleanliness and sanitation procedures
• Employee training
• Overseeing cost control including cash management, supplies and food waste
• Enforcing Company policies and procedures
• Enforcing employment standards
• Maintaining restaurant OPI in top 25% of peer restaurants
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, APPLY NOW.
* 16 years old
* Be able to stand for 8 to 12 hours
* Be able to lift and move 25 to 50 pounds
* Be able to reach over head