QSR Restaurant Associate
- Maintains the cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Presents themselves professionally in the area of dress and personnel appearance.
- Must be able to work well with other Associates, and have a Team Player attitude.
- Prepares and presents all food in accordance with the operational procedures for the concept in which they work.
- Needs to be able to learn and operate the point of sale register system.
- Have the highest standards in work attendance and punctuality.
- Can work in a high pace business, and pay attention to the details of that business.
- Able to accept direction on a daily basis, and follow through on that direction.
- Great Attitude
- Lift 20 pounds or more
- Stand for 4-8 hours a day
- Ability to clean, sweep, mop, and complete dishwashing task.
- Encourage Sale
- Thank You
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan – Kum & Go, L.C. matches 50 cents of every dollar, up to 8%
At Kum & Go, our purpose is to make days better. We do that by connecting with people. Every day, whether in stores or at our Store Support Center headquarters, we take a people-first approach to developing associates, serving customers and solving problems. We provide a unique working experience where associates are given many opportunities to make connections and to have fun along the way. Our culture is supported by our five core values:
- Passion - We love what we do, and it shows in our work.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, even when it is difficult.
- Teamwork - We believe that greatness is only achieved in unity.
- Caring - We have genuine compassion for our customers, associates, families and communities.
- Excellence - We expect and deliver superior performance.