Do you like talking to people? Would you enjoy helping children develop a love of learning, and develop a strong foundation for academic success? Sign up families to the #1 learning program for children, and get paid great money!
Join the ABCmouse mission to educate children everywhere! You can make a difference. This is one of the most rewarding retail jobs out there.
ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy is the leading and most comprehensive early learning program for children ages 2–8. The curriculum provides young learners, their families, and teachers with highly engaging and effective learning activities that develop a love of learning in children, and help build a strong foundation for academic success.
Earning potential: $20 per hour or more, based on production, for simply signing families, which is easy—the first month is free! And then only $7.95/month after that! Including generous commissions, many representatives more than double their base pay of $12.00 per hour.
On behalf of ABCmouse Retail, Headway is seeking ambitious, enthusiastic, and engaging individuals seeking career advancement to join the rapidly growing ABCmouse.com mall cart retail team in your area as an Entry-Level Sales Specialist. We want you if you are dynamic, love talking to people, and can be passionate about helping people. No experience is needed, but we look for eager individuals who can learn and apply quickly.
"Working at ABCmouse, I get paid a whole month’s worth of commissions in one day compared to my other job. On Sunday, I make $80 in commissions and that’s how much I get paid for the whole months’ worth of commission at my other job. It is making me quit my other job and work for ABCmouse." - ABCmouse Retail Representative
We are currently hiring in the Escondido, CA area for Westfield North County - 272 E Via Rancho Pkwy. This is an entry-level inside sales position in a mall setting.
Why You’ll Enjoy Working with Us:
- Make great money - $12.00 per hour base pay plus aggressive commission structure!
- Earning potential is $20+ per hour.
- Comprehensive training program
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement
- Truly a rewarding job: one where the product is proven to help children and families
"I heard great things about ABCmouse from all moms… ABCmouse has been a huge blessing, providing my child affordable education. I get to be involved with his learning experience as he learns about letters, numbers, phonics, reading, music, science, and the world. It is all age appropriate, and it helps me be a better parent." - ABCmouse Retail Customer
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide outstanding customer service while signing families up to ABCmouse.com.
- Approach all mall customers and explain the ABCmouse.com product and benefits.
- Demonstrate the ABCmouse.com product to children 2 to 8 years of age and prospective customers.
What We Need from You:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must love talking to people, including children.
- Must possess the drive to achieve goals.
- Positive energy with a winning, “can-do” attitude.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English fluency) is a big plus.
Physical Demands of Sales Specialists:
- Required to walk, stand, and use their hands and fingers, grasping, reaching, climbing, lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, talking, hearing and repetitive motions.
- Repetitive motion of bending down, kneeling, and standing back up to talk to children.
- Exert up to 30 pounds of force occasionally and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Comfortable using tablet computer to demonstrate ABCmouse.com product.
- Standing for the entirety of your shift.
All Sales Specialists will work as employees of Headway Workforce Solutions.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions aligns with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old