PW - General Manager
We believe that a BALANCED life begins with MEANINGFUL work.
We’re looking for POWERFUL leaders who can work quickly and efficiently, who are INSPIRED by great food, and are EXCITED to provide outstanding experiences for our guests. We want you to do what you love, and love what you do!
We need YOU to craft a Pei Wei team with employees that are PURPOSELY CHOSEN for their skill and that fit with our culture!
Join us - BUILD your team, EXPAND your career, and experience SUCCESS in a growing organization. Isn’t it time you started living the #peiweilife?
As a General Manager for Pei Wei, you will:
- Motivate & Mentor: Lead, coach, and teach your team to be the best they can be
- Boost Financial Performance: Build sales and maximize financial success for your restaurant
- Create & Nurture Culture: Develop, encourage, and model a fun, positive work environment
- Drive Culinary Excellence: Deliver an amazing guest experience through your culinary expertise
- Lead & Inspire Hospitality: Ensure guest satisfaction: service comes from the mind, but hospitality comes from the heart!
- 2 years of previous general manager experience in a restaurant, retail, hospitality or similar environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, cost of goods and overall control of financials
- Experience interviewing, hiring, and training hourly team members
- Improved work/life balance with no late nights
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits plan with options for Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Company paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Meal benefits
If this management opportunity sounds like you, apply today, and get ready to live the #peiweilife!
Pei Wei is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer