Restaurant Manager - Nashville, TN
We believe that a BALANCED life begins with MEANINGFUL work.
That’s why each Pei Wei team is crafted with employees PURPOSELY CHOSEN for their skill and their fit with our culture.
We’re looking for people who are INSPIRED by great food and are EXCITED to provide outstanding experiences for our guests. We want you to do what you love, and love what you do!
You will have the opportunity to DEVELOP and GROW with the organization...isn’t it time you started living the #peiweilife?
As a Manager for Pei Wei, you will:
- Motivate & Mentor: Lead, coach, and teach your team to be the best they can be
- Boost Financial Performance: Build sales and maximize financial success for your restaurant
- Create & Nurture Culture: Develop, encourage, and model a fun, positive work environment
- Lead & Inspire Hospitality: Ensure guest satisfaction: service comes from the mind, but hospitality comes from the heart!
- 1 year of supervisory experience in a restaurant, retail, hospitality or similar environment
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Improved work/life balance with no late nights
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits plan with options for Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Company paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Meal benefits
If this management opportunity sounds like you, apply today, and get ready to live the #peiweilife!
Pei Wei is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer.