Under general supervision, deliver exceptional customer service by supporting the ServiceDepartment by assisting customers onthe phone and in person before, duringand afterservice/repair processes.
Principle Duties andResponsibilities:
· Answer all incoming service calls in a prompt and friendly manner, displaying appropriate tone of voice and empathy throughout the entire customerinteraction.
· Assist Customer Advisors/Service Consultants with customers when needed.
· Answer basic service department questions, schedule service appointments, route customers’ calls.
· Provide written messages to the responsible party in a timely manner.
· Complete reminder calls for customers scheduled for an appointment
· Assist the service department in contacting customers once special ordered parts have arrived to schedule appointments
· Contact customers with Repair Requests to schedule appointments
· File repair orders and all supporting documentation daily.
· Audit all sublet invoices to ensure they are processed and resolved per CarMax Guidelines.
· Ensure the loaner log and dealer tags are always in compliance with audit requirements.
· Accountable to Associate 1 Competency Model
· Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
· Demonstrate exceptional telephone etiquette and active listening skills.
· Execute Retail Service Standardized Work
· Provide exceptional customer service at all times by consistently executing the Retail Service Standardized Work and Voice of Customer (VoC) processes.
· Maintain or exceed the CarMax guidelines for customer satisfaction.
· Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain proper records.
· Intermediate computer skills including spreadsheet knowledge.
· Successfully work with associates in other departments within the store.
· Perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working environment.
· Demonstrate above average communication skills with the ability to speak and listen effectively when dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
· Stay current in CarMax provided training in all areas of the Service process.
· Possess intermediate computer skills
· Primarily indoor environment; may include working at times in noisy conditions.
· May require sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
· Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights, weekends, holiday, and 12-hour days.
· Follow all CarMax, O.S.H.A., and EPA standards including the use of Personal Protective Equipment, and proper waste disposal in required areas.