Piada Italian Street Food is leading the nation’s fine fast casual movement behind an intense passion for exceptionally better food and genuine hospitality.
When you join Team Piada you become a part of a precision team focused on a shared passion for genuine hospitality. Our handcrafted approach to delivering truly delicious food is driven by our Chef mentality – our desire to exceed our own high expectations.
As a Cashier, you are responsible for providing outstanding Guest service and ensuring order accuracy as the last point of contact with each Guest. If you are always smiling and like making conversation with everyone you meet, this is the position for you!
- Processes Guest orders and applies payment into the POS system – must be able to accurately follow cash handling policies and apply basic math skills.
- Ability to communicate with Guests and Team Members by speaking clearly, listening attentively and responding with accurate information.
- Packages take home orders for Guests as requested and verifies order for accuracy.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work area during hours of operation.
- Notifies Piada Partner or Chef in the event of a Guest injury or complaint.
- Sweeps/mops floors, cleans and maintains equipment and assists with maintaining all areas of the restaurant.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for growth into management positions
- Free meals when you work
- Flexible schedules
- No late nights
- Comprehensive training program
- Paid time off and medical benefits after meeting eligibility requirements
From the food we serve, to the restaurant environment, to each Guest interaction, our goal is to deliver a truly different meal experience that is notably better than the competition, every single time. We will give you the tools, ingredients and training you need to thrive and build a successful career. In return, we ask for your best when you walk in the door.
The Piada Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
PIADA Italian Street Food