Resident Care Manager (RN) or Resident Care Coordinator (LPN)
Rogue Valley Manor is a beautiful not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located on top of Barneburg hill in Medford, OR. Rogue Valley Manor’s on-campus Health Care Center is a Medicare-certified Skilled Nursing Facility and is federally and state licensed. The center offers Skilled Nursing care in addition to centralizing a variety of health care services.
Rogue Valley Manor is seeking an energetic, qualified, caring Registered Nurse to join our Health Center team. We may consider an LPN currently enrolled in an accredited Registered Nurse program with a set completion date. The LPN candidate will be under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and their title would be SNF Resident Care Coordinator. This position involves coordinating care for residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility. Experience in a long-term care setting is preferred and candidate must have excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills. Supervisory experience is a plus and current Oregon RN or LPN license is required.
- Sign on bonus $5,000 for RN and $4,000 for LPN
- Competitive salary
- Scholarship opportunities
- Company funded defined contribution plan
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Accrued vacation pay available to use within the 1st year of employment
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Access to the RVM fitness center and pool
- Paid holidays
- Sick time
- On site discounted dining venues