Call Center Representative I Openings | Full-TimeWe have a full-time opening for a Call Center Representative I | Full-Time.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
This is a blended contact center position that combines both inbound customer service and sales. In this role, you will work on behalf of some of the biggest brands in retail, telecommunications, and software to provide customer support, retain customers and upsell customers on new products and services. There is never a dull moment and training encompasses multiple program types, technology, and products. This is a great entry-level position for those looking to move into a supervisor, quality assurance or employee development roles.
WORKING AT MASS MARKETS
Here at Mass Markets, we keep things light. We believe our employees are at their best when they’re happy. This is an on-site call center position and a chance to work indoors in a fun and energetic environment. Our training will make you an expert in Fortune 500 products and state of the art communications technology. Following a fun, best in class training, you will help customers by troubleshooting any overlooked options and offering them new products and services. With Mass Markets you’ll earn commission on top of your hourly wage and through daily contests and after a year, earn an employee stock contract. This is a rare opportunity to share in the vision and success of a growing company. A job that will keep you engaged, smiling and earning more money year.
WHAT IS A CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
In this role, you will be responsible for handling outbound sales inquiries using state-of-the-art contact center technology and customer experience methodology. As a highly trained expert on products, technology, and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day. In addition to being an all-around great asset to the team, our entry level sales representatives are responsible for the following tasks.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE WORKING AT MASS MARKETS?
- You enjoy talking to people and helping them resolve any frustrations they may be facing
- Problem-solving gets you excited
- You are money motivated, you like getting paid more for doing more
- You’re a quick learner and thrive on change
- You have experience in entry-level customer-facing positions such as retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or administrative office roles where you liked interacting with customers
- You love talking; people even say you should get paid for talking (perfect fit!)
LIKE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING? WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Great! Here are the qualifications for a Call Center Representative:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
BASE WAGE (BW)
ATTENDANCE BONUS (AB) TARGET
PERFORMANCE BONUS (PB) TARGET
¿ $45/week at 100%
Base wage increases based on wage progression tiers
AB earned based on minimum Performance & attendance requirements
Based on target of 9 PSU’s per week ($5 per PSU bonus). Bonus potential is uncapped.
As a 15-year old organization and Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.
For more information visit www.massmarkets.com
STAY ON TOP OF FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES
If you aren't sure what you are looking for or there are not any current open positions that are a good fit, You can still reach our recruitment team by making a general application. If an opportunity comes up that we think you would be suitable for, we will get in touch.
Connect with us for general consideration.???????