This is Snag's estimate of the wage range for this job based on publicly available data and may not reflect the actual wage for this position with this employer. The estimated wage is not supplied by or endorsed by the employer. Specific wage or rate questions should be directed to the employer.
How is the estimated wage calculated?
This estimate is calculated by looking at a range of jobs in the local market, at the state level, and nationally. Due to the size of markets, the number of positions, the level of employment in the market, and the availability of data, this could make the estimate inaccurate for a specific job.
How is this helpful?
This is helpful to get a general sense of the wage for this type of job and be a guide for what may be earned in this job or similar jobs.
The positions that work the line are: Window, Grill, Salad and Fry. Responsibilities include: preparing products for the station, maintain accuracy of the product temperatures, keep a clean and sanitary work environment as well as preform all food procedures correctly. You will need to ensure kitchen equipment is functioning properly. This individual will be assembling ingredients according to menu specifications and must be quick and efficient with their work. You will need to become familiar with new menu items and specials as they become available.
• Team Player with a sense of humor
• Smiles easily and often
• Math skills and understanding of basic conversions
• Must be able to use a digital scale and thermometer
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and more on occasion (with assistance)
• Position requires standing, bending, and walking the entire workday
• Prefer kitchen line experience
• Demonstrate the ability to follow recipes