Who we are:
The Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network (GHRN) is a crowdsourced network of independent contractors who help people when a roadside emergency has left them stranded that offers tire changes, fuel delivery, jump starts and lockouts.
Our rescuers come from a variety of backgrounds and industries including retirees, veterans, auto students, roadside assistance pros (looking for additional work), transportation pros (courier, drivers, delivery, gas, taxi, tow), landscapers, people who enjoy working on cars, automotive ( brake repair, car inspection, diagnosis, tire technician, oil and lube tech, highway maintenance worker, tune-ups), maintenance or mechanical repair, mechanically inclined, mobile mechanics, contractor, freelancers, gig workers, on-demand workers, seasonal and many others (experienced or entry-level).
What’s in it for you?
- Extra Income, mobile independent contractor opportunities – great way to earn extra money!
- Flexibility – work when you want, login from home, your car, or wherever you are – freedom to be your own boss!
- Helping others in need – join the fleet of roadside rescuers and save the day!
- Partner with an industry leader — Allstate – great anytime of the year!
Insured car • Smartphone • Valid driver’s license • At least 18 years old • Pass background screen (criminal, motor vehicle & drug screen) • Pass validation of basic skills
Getting started is easy (Launch our hyperlink in your GOOGLE browser)
- Apply in under 10 minutes
- Meet minimum requirements
- Attend in-person skill validation session
- Start rescuing people!
Need some more info? We have four choices for you.
- Web: Launch our informational link https://arsghrn.secure.force.com/onboarding/marketrates view our videos, checkout our FAQ’s and view your market info
- Text the keyword ROAD to 972-11 for our automated recruiter to help guide you
- Call our office 844-702-6068 Monday through Friday from 8:00am CST to 4:00pm CST
- Email questions to BeARescuer@allstate.com
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old