Part-Time Seasonal Sales Associate
Are you looking for a fun and gratifying way to make some extra cash this holiday season? Do you look forward to holiday traditions year after year?
Maximize your holiday earnings potential by joining the Hickory Farms and Headway team!
We are currently seeking Part-Time Seasonal Sales Associates to create the memorable retail experience that defines the Hickory Farms tradition of quality and excellence. As a part of our team, you will be an integral part of preserving beloved holiday traditions and crafting new ones through promoting high quality food products and gift sets.
Your main responsibility will be to offer samples of our food items and provide outstanding customer service so as to improve sales and increase customer dedication. As a Sales Associate, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis, as well as a generous 40% discount on all retail products. This position is located at the Colonie Center - 131 Colonie Center Albany, NY 12205.
Why You'll Enjoy Working for Us
- We offer a competitive hourly wage and 40% employee discounts on all retail products you cherish (and sell)
- We pay our associates weekly
- Stay Bonus Program: We will pay you, after the season ends, $0.50 for every hour worked.
- Flexible work schedule; 15 - 25 hours per week
As a Team Member with Hickory Farms, you will...
- Engage, offer samples, and sell our merchandise to customers
- Approach and greet each and every customer
- Maintain a friendly and inviting customer-first atmosphere
- Achieve personal sales objectives while supporting the goals of the team
- Perform all other tasks and duties assigned by the Seasonal Store Manager to support the needs of the business
What We Need from You
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in retail or customer service
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work required shifts and store open hours from October through December 2017
- Ability to lift 30-35 pounds, kneel down, and stand for long periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Passion for people and loyalty to the brand
All Hickory Farms seasonal staff will work as employees of Headway Workforce Solutions.
About Hickory Farms Hickory Farms has been committed to providing unique food gift ideas since 1951. For 66 years we’ve offered gift baskets and specialty foods that families across the country enjoy. To learn more about our brand visit: http://www.hickoryfarms.com/about-us.html
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions aligns with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.