WORKFORCE MGMT OPS ANALYST101587 5701 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, Florida 33610
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
In the US, We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – EOE of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disability. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation, Click Here
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
Responsible for performing key analysis related to all contact centers. Ensures center performance is maintained at a consistently superior level as outlined by internal service level agreements and external vendor contracts. Such analysis includes forecasting of all call type volumes, forecasting staffing needs, ensuring billing is compliant with contractual guidelines, and reviewing KPI reporting prepared by the centers.
Creates reports that will be used for capacity planning within the contact center. Uses analysis results to forecast call arrival and build staffing and scheduling plans to meet business unit goals and objectives. Provides reporting and analysis needed to produce strategic direction, planning, and execution to meet/exceed profitability productivity, brand representation and efficiency goals for TruGreen. Provides reporting and analysis needed to manage performance and ensure partner satisfaction is fully delivered and contractual obligations are met. Supports efforts to continually improve business metrics to maximize resources and achieve operational excellence. Ensures customer service needs are met by coordinating and adjusting call volumes in a timely manner Monitors inbound call traffic and ensures efficient distribution based on staff availability. Assists in the establishment of key business metrics needed to monitor the performance of all customer call types handled by the centers. Participates in client capacity planning and daily adjustments.
- Customer Focus/Sales Growth
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) and/or 1 - 2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced computer skills particularly the MS Office suite
- Service Industry experience strongly preferred
- Third Party / Vendor management operations experience strongly preferred
- Technical requirements preferred: Experience with ACDs, workforce planning, CRM platform, Quality monitoring and recording systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to analyze processes, enact change and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
- Ability to learn new computer systems or software programs quickly. Business process analysis skills
- Ability to develop key performance metrics and effectively report on such metrics. Includes reporting of daily, weekly and monthly results as well as intra-day performance.
- High degree of creativity, motivation, confidence, influence, and diplomacy for success in a growing environment.
- Demonstrated strong project management and planning skills in order to successfully manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Noise level
- Low to moderate
- Adverse Conditions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.