A Cook has a “Guests First” attitude, preparing food to set recipes following brand standards for proper food temperature and presents it on a great looking plate, all while maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment.
The Cook also:
- Honors guest requests for special orders.
- Correctly calls the wheel.
- Cleans, completes side work, and organizes supplies as required.
- Monitors waste and other food cost controls.
- Willingly assisting other team members without being asked.
- Provides total guest satisfaction.
18+ years old
Must have at least 1 year of previous full-service professional line cook experience.