Auto req ID: 31103BR
Posting Title: Hair Stylist
Department: Hair Cuttery Salon
Salon: 02082 - HC WEST GOSHEN SHOPPING CENTER
Address: 913 PAOLI PIKE SPC 2A
Salon City: WEST CHESTER
Position Status: Full Time
Category: Hair Stylist
Imagine a career where every day is different. Every client is a new canvas on which you can express your artistry. Start your career with Hair Cuttery today!
As a Hair Stylist for Hair Cuttery, you have the opportunity to WOW and delight clients by exceeding their expectations and promoting our Smile Back Guarantee. Hair Cuttery Stylists perform quality, professional services and provide retail recommendations to clients so that they can recreate your style at home.
Hair Stylist Requirements:
- Must have a passion for people and customer service
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
- Desire to continuously improve and a willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for AND eligibility to work in the United States
As a Hair Stylist for Hair Cuttery, you will:
- Earn commission based compensation based on your performance and contribution
- Have the opportunity to earn higher commission levels based on targets achieved as well as earn quarterly productivity & bonuses
- Benefit from the wide range of services you can offer to your clients including cuts, styles, highlights, color, permanent waves, relaxers and up dos
Benefits for Salon Associates:
- FREE Advanced Education by REDKEN Certified Professionals, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture that’s ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!!
At Hair Cuttery, you can build a Career for Life!