District Manager/Area Supervisor
1. Achieves accuracy and service time goals for all customers and ensures Team Members provide neighborly service as defined by Little Caesars principles, promises and goals, Customer Service Standards, Priority Guidelines and the Remedy Process.
2. Achieves quality standards on all products served by ensuring that all Team Members follow Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the Operations Manual, and in training materials.
3. Achieves the standards for a clean and organized restaurant and Team Member image as defined in the Team Member Orientation and Training Handbook, Operations Manual, and/or as required by local government agencies.
4. Recruits, hires, trains and evaluates Team Members by following the procedures outlined in the Four Phases of Hiring Handbook, and the Managers Class Guide for recruitment, selection, orientation, training, and performance evaluation.
5. Develops a productive team by providing direction and supervision to Team Members through the appropriate use of delegation, communication and disciplinary skills and implements change in a positive manner resulting in low turnover among Team Members.
6. Ensures a work environment that is in compliance with government laws and one that is safe, secure and free from discrimination as defined by Little Caesars policies and/or procedures regarding safety, security and standards of conduct.
7. Accurately completes all paperwork associated with daily, weekly and period end activities as directed by the Area Manager or Regional Manager.
8. Performs labor scheduling, food ordering and product projections accurately and maintains restaurant equipment so that the restaurant opens and closes as scheduled and is able to service all customers orders each day.
9. Manages all financial responsibilities with integrity and performs tasks associated with achieving cost control goals and supervises Team Members to ensure goals are met.
10. Properly implements local store marketing events and in-store promotions that result in increased sales.
NATURE AND SCOPE
The District Manager/Area Supervisor is responsible for the total operation of the restaurants under their supervison and will be held accountable for successfully fulfilling and performing each of their job requirements. The District Manager/Area Supervisor must practice a "hands on" style of management and be able to work a minimum standard schedule of approximately 50-60 hours per week. Because of the active role the District Manager/Area Supervisor plays, this position requires physical work such as: lifting, squatting, moving equipment, unloading cases of food items in excess of 50 pounds and working for more than 10 hours on any given day. The District Manager/Area Supervisor is responsible for supervising all Team Members including those under 18 years of age. The District Manager/Area Supervisor must abide by all State and Federal Labor Laws, OSHA regulations and EEOC requirements, as well as enforce and practice all Little Caesars policies and procedures.
Perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
The ability to lift and move up to 55 pounds.
The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly; i.e., sheeter machine, VCM (berkle), sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.
The ability to apply pressure to cut through and clean products.
The ability to effectively communicate to customers and coworkers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing).
The ability to understand direction, instructions and product specifications.
The ability to process and complete customers orders.
Comprehend and practice all training material and standard operating procedures.
Successfully pass required training programs for certification.
Mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee schedules, cash handling results and projecting business needs.
The ability to supervise and direct a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to achieve goals, duties and deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR EXTERNALLY RECRUITED MANAGEMENT TRAINEES;
1. Minimum of two (2) years experience in a District Manager/Area Supervisor role after achieving at least a General manager position in a quick service restaurant or retail establishment or one (2) year experience in a management position (assistant or manager) from a full service restaurant.
2. Possess strong management, team building and communication skills.
3. Knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss statements.
4. Ability to work a varied, 50-60 hour work week, including evenings and weekends, under pressure and stressful situations. Core hours are 11 AM - 7 PM daily, with office hours on Tuesday.
5. Possess a valid drivers license from the state of residence, with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and has auto insurance as a primary driver to complete banking or delivery responsibilities as required.
6. Must be able to complete ServSafe Certification or equivalent and obtain required food handling license.
7. The U.S. Department of Labor (INS Division) requires each employee to provide document(s) that prove they are eligible to work in the United States.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR INTERNALLY PROMOTED LITTLE CAESARS District Manager/Area Supervisor;
1. Minimum of 24 years of age.
2. Minimum of 2 years restaurant / retail management experience.
3. Certified as a Little Caesars unit manager for a minimum of 2 years, depending on performance assessments, and has successfully completed Operations and Intro to Management class.
4. A 90% on the last two security compliance evaluations conducted during their shifts.
5. Has achieved at least an average score of "meeting standards" on their last two performance appraisals.
6. Has also scored a minimum of 90% on the customer service section of their last two appraisals.
7. Has participated in the training and development of assistant managers and team members.
8. Has a recommendation from their restaurant manager and current Area Manager.
9. See points 2 through 7 of externally recruited Managers for additional requirements.
10. Some travel may be required.
Opportunities available in Oklahoma and North Texas.
Please Note: Little Caesars reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the duties outlined above, at any time, and without advance notice to the employee.