DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg
You are meticulous. And working with figures and handling cash is a snap. You also appreciate the importance of accuracy and the value of your role, because an incorrect check can blemish an otherwise perfect evening. You enjoy being a part of a cohesive team and when the day ends, feel good about your contribution. If this rings true with you, then you may want to consider a Restaurant Cashier position with Interstate, where qualities such as these are valued and recognized.
Benefits Available for all DoubleTree by Hilton-Williamsburg
•Hilton Honor Silver Member
•Lunch and Dinner provided
Benefits Available for Full Time DoubleTree by Hilton-Williamsburg
•Insurance: Health, Dental, Life, Vision, Flex Spending Plan
•Paid vacation and personal time
As Restaurant Cashier, you will
- Help ensure an exceptional guest experience by processing all checks and handling all cash transactions accurately.
- Carefully and promptly close all checks to the proper account, returning accurate change, and alerting the supervisor of any difficulty.
- Ensure the cashier stand has needed supplies for smooth operation.
- Graciously answer calls, helping with reservations and responding to questions with an awareness of the property facility and hours.
- Have working knowledge of being a Starbuck Barista
A high school education or equivalent, with one to two years’ cash handling experience is required. This position requires effective written and verbal English communication skills. The ability to answer phones and respond to guest situations is expected. This position requires continuous standing throughout the shift.