Seeking a talented Electrical Engineer for a growing company in the Reno area
Support of cryogenic pump motors and electrical systems design and application. Responsible for supporting project related requirements for the design and selection of the motor/generator, main power electrical, vibration monitoring systems, temperature monitoring and liquid level systems.
Responsible for routine engineering changes to existing parts and components, support for departmental operating system projects, and support in troubleshooting project related issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner, so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- You are expected to act in a safe manner at all times and ensure that those around you do not put themselves or others at risk. Safety is everyone’s responsibility. At ALL times working safely is a condition of employment.
- Support project engineering group with motor application information for specific applications. This application information will be either a new design, existing design, motor sizing, etc.
- Development of electrical systems (i.e. main power, VMS, temperature monitoring, liquid level, etc.) for project specific requirements and specifications.
- Supervise prototype production assembly projects as needed.
- Support the project engineering, application engineering and AMS departments on day to day project, application and aftermarket questions. This will entail verification of performance, application, industry standards, component drawings, etc.
- Provide support to production for documentation changes, resolution of problems, and help in trouble shooting field failures.
- Provide cost information to sales and application engineering departments.
- Help develop engineering based applications to help streamline the design and development process for electrical systems and motors/generators.
- Support the project motor design process up to and eventually including providing motor/generator designs.
- Completion of any other assigned tasks in accordance with written/verbal instructions or approved Engineering Department procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) from an accredited educational establishment.
- Prefer 1 year experience in engineering aspect of rotating electrical machines or electrical power/control systems. 1 year internship is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of rotating electrical machinery.
- Good communication skills, proven discipline to carry out assigned tasks with little supervision and proven “Team Player.”
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.