Self Driving Vehicle Operator
Google - Self-Driving Vehicle Operator / Operations Associate
Adecco is looking for a self-driving vehicle safety specialists to staff on a temporary assignment. You will be responsible for driving for six to eight hours per day collecting data for our engineering team. Develop a unique set of operational skills using vehicles running proprietary software and hardware. Operate comfortably in a fast-paced environment, sometimes managing up to four communication channels simultaneously via various high- and low-tech mediums. Working closely with engineers, managers and researchers on the Google Self-Driving Cars team and provide detailed, accurate feedback about the technology in the field. You have strong communication and writing skills, you are a superb driver as well.
Professionalism, care, and personal responsibility required at all times -- we have developed a strong team culture of safety and expect everyone to adhere to team standards of conduct. Must pass a number of training checkpoints, both in and out of the car. Expected to keep all project details confidential. Clean driving history required.
**Must be willing to work evenings/weekends
Summary of Primary Duties:
- Drive 6-8 hours a day, five days a week.
- Available shifts: 5:30AM - 2:30PM, 1:30PM - 10:30PM
- Monitor software systems via laptop with constant focus while in a moving vehicle.
- Provide concise written and oral feedback to the engineering team.
- Complete daily reports and document procedures.
- Travel is required (up to 25%)
- Raise the bar of excellence for the rest of the team!
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills. Must be able to type at least 40wpm.
- Clean driving history (zero infractions/moving violations in Motor Vehicle Report in the last three years and no greater than 1 point off your license in the past 10 years) and no criminal background
- Valid Driver’s License