Night Audit - Hyatt Place - Keystone Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Hyatt Place Night Audit
Join a team where you can reap the benefits of being a part of two world class companies Vail Resorts, one of the world’s 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and Hyatt where ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. Hyatt Place-Keystone is looking for someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. If you're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do, we want you on our team.
The Hyatt Place Keystone is an upscale select service hotel offering 103 guestrooms, an open food market with made-to-order meals and snacks available around the clock, free WiFi, and a well-equipped fitness center. We cater to the multitasking traveler with a 24/7 lifestyle, creating a modern, comfortable, seamless experience. Hyatt Place Keystone in the Rocky Mountains is steps away from the Mountain House base of Keystone Ski Resort, minutes away from the main River Run Village of Keystone Ski Resort and close proximity to the Keystone Conference Center.
The Night Auditor is responsible for performing close of day scenarios for the hotel and account for daily activity by organizing and verifying information; identifying and correcting discrepancies; posting accounts; running and distributing daily reports. This is the perfect position for employees looking to ski during the day, and work at night!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To follow all specified procedures to audit the shift closing of all front office staff
- To produce accurate and timely reports and correctly handle all cash transactions
- To follow all specified procedures to reconcile cashier’s reports with the F&B system each night, researching and posting any unresolved tickets from the day shifts.
- Balance and audit for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue, cashier’s reports, and guest and house accounts and telephone revenue; assisting the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Transmit credit card batches.
- Ensure Virtual Credit Cards (VCC’s) are charged correctly
- Complete and transmit daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents
- Perform all Gallery Host functions as required;
- If needed, assist Graves Agent with checking in and out of hotel guests, creating walk- in and booking call-in reservations, answering hotel phone calls, answering general guest questions following Hyatt Place standards.
- This position will work closely with Keystone Emergency Services assisting with guest emergencies and evacuations during night time hours.
- Working with the Graves Agent, respond to, and assist guests with housekeeping related requests
- Assist Graves Agent with light stocking and cleaning as needed
- Assist with fulfillment of food orders as needed
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be have clean MVR
- Valid drivers license
- Must pass background check
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written in English
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must adhere to Vail Resorts grooming standards
- Must be willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Previous hotel experience as a Gallery Host at Hyatt Place or similar
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work well with other associates
- Must be 21 years of age
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- 1 year supervisory experience
- General accounting knowledge
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 142635
Vail Resorts - Hospitality & Transportation