Rod and Rodger are 9-time grand champion BBQ winners and provide some of the best training in BBQ in the world. Be apart of a best-in-class team in a dynamic environment that will put your barbeque skills to the test and transform you into a BBQ master.
Our company offers a fun, creative, dynamic work environment. Are you someone who dreams to help craft delicious, quality food for every customer that walks through our doors or serve up a plate of delicious pulled pork at one of our catering events? If this is you, join the team!
We offer you more than a job; we offer a leadership development course. We dedicate ourself to help you become an exceptional leader. We are committed to instructing you on the foundational skills necessary to positively impact your personal and professional life. We will develop the skills you require to successfully grow in business and provide the tools to become an excellent leader in the industry.
- Receives hourly rate and participation in tip pool
- Oversee the execution of the R&R brand every single day
- Uphold food standards
- Required to work all positions when necessary as directed by management.
- Serve as the first point of contact for concerns of guests in the store.
- Oversee the stocking and staging of all food, paper, and chemicals as necessary
- Organize the restaurant following proper food rotation and cleanliness procedures.
- Interact with guests enthusiastically while maintaining the cleanliness of the dining room and outside areas.
- Clean tables quickly and expertly, remove dirty dishes, empty garbages, and clean bathrooms as needed
- Learn about R&R's history
- Follow all company standards for health, safety, sanitation, and security
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook
- Perform other duties as assigned by your managers.
You report directly to the General Manager and Assistant Manager (secondarily to the Catering Manager).
- Have a current food handlers permit, uniform or be willing to obtain.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and assist in lifting heavier items.
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reliable and predictable attendance.
Four Foods Group is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status. If you feel this policy has been violated, you may report such instances to the company via third party hotline by calling (877) 557-7419.