Fast Cash - Valet Parking with LAZ
Valet Attendant- https://lazjobs.fasthr.us/ApplyForm.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE867
Overnight Valet Attendant- https://lazjobs.fasthr.us/ApplyForm.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE3206 (Manual Transmission Experience Req.)
Our Foundation and History
Founded in 1981 by three lifelong friends, LAZ Parking is committed to excellence and to create opportunities for our associates and value for our clients. Our success has been demonstrated over the years through the acquisition of properties and the growth of our associates! We at LAZ believe in working hard and playing hard, the work never stops and neither does the fun.
LAZ Parking is now hiring qualified individuals to become a part of our elite team of Valet Associates. We are currently hiring seasonal, part-time and full-time employees for a variety of properties.
What Will I Do?
• Park and retrieve cars like a champ. This means carefully, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
• Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
• Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and organized, all with a smile on your face!
• Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed.
• Must be able to work with or without supervision.
• Promote awesome customer relations.
• Smile, go above and beyond, make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you.
• A warm smile & a desire to help others.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Strong customer service experience.
• Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
• Enjoy making $$$.
• Willingness to work in the elements -- heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
• Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
• Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
• Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old