With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
DSD Driver will have and maintain a CDL Class A driver’s license with endorsements as required. Driver is expected to make deliveries to Customers, follow safety and operational processes and be the face of our organization to Customers’ receiving personnel. A courteous sense of urgency and attention to detail is needed to succeed in this role.
• Responsible for unloading of delivery trucks for non- institutional Nabisco products.
• Lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Majority of the lifting is pushing a pallet jack with product that is loaded onto a pallet.
• Driving a Class A CDL Tractor & Trailer from grocery store to grocery store and making deliveries.
• Must have a CDL A license and at least two years of driving experience.
• Union environment and all its benefits
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must have 2 years of prior experience preferably in a warehouse or distribution center with a stable work history.
• Must have basic computer skills.
• Must be able to work any shift, overtime and weekends as needed.
• Electric pallet jack experience preferred,
• Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills with desire and ability to work and communicate in a team-based environment with limited supervision,
• Ability to perform multiple job duties as assigned,
• Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to unexpected changes or modifications of daily work activity, and
• Ability to perform hard work in a fast paced, multifaceted work environment and meet defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, and other activities as needed).
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.