Our Seasonal Team Members join the team for a specified amount of time. Hours vary depending upon workload demand and other business needs. They perform a variety of tasks throughout the store as needed.
- Provides customers a positive shopping experience
- Performs cashier duties accurately while processing all transactions per policy
- Unload, process, and stock freight to correct location, following merchandising guidelines
- Perform store recovery tasks and housekeeping (inside and out) as required during stocking efforts
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner per directed procedures
- Ensures a safe working and shopping environment while minimizing shrink and damages
- Executes company directives, policies and procedures timely, accurately, and thoroughly
- Contributes to a customer focused environment while demonstrating excellent service
- Communicates clearly with customers, team and leadership
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team to perform all tasks as assigned
- Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency; demonstrates timely and thoroughly execution
- Flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks where priorities shift with the demands of the business
PLEASE NOTE: This is a temporary position with the primary purpose being to support our stores during a busier time than usual. If another Part Time or Full Time role becomes available during one's tenure in the Seasonal Associate role, the possibility exists for that person to move into the regular position.
- At least 18 years old
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and some holiday
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., team lift 100 lbs.