Restaurant General ManagerWe have a full-time/part-time opening for a Restaurant General Manager.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Ready to TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR OWN STORE? We are an award winning and nationally recognized franchisee that "cares and supports" their management and employees. Family owned and operated...and growing! No corporate red tape here. For the right individuals who are willing to apply themselves, there is no limit.
General Manager Job Summary:
It’s about wanting to do and be the best in our industry! It is important that you have a calm and consistent demeanor and respectful leadership style that promotes good will with staff and guest. A “do whatever it takes attitude” and that you are a self-starter. As a General Manager, it’s about truly caring for your team members and guest. The job is about your ability to lead, your ability to manage and run a profitable business. You must be able to identify and hire the very best staff and then, it’s up to you to keep and lead that staff to exceed your customer’s and management’s expectations. Strong proven skills in the areas of leadership, hiring, cost control, inventory, and labor. A keen eye for cleanliness and food safety a must! Bring your ServSafe certificate. Ability to lead and encourage others to succeed daily. Team-minded skills that articulate our message of delivering superior customer service.
- Must have 5+ years Fast Casual or Full Service restaurant management experience at the Am or GM level. References will be checked
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
- Ability to complete a sound restaurant business plan and then execute it
- Should have the ability to attract and desire to develop talent within both the management and hourly ranks
- Must have excellent customer service skills internal and external
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and computer skills
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to support our brand image and products
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Must possess a strong restaurant business acumen
- Must be able to "plug in" to the local business community
- Most importantly, must have a love for people and a desire to help others to excel
*These requirements are in no way meant to cover all duties or responsibilities but intended to give insight into our basic qualifying requirements.
Great quality of life - No late nights
Supportive management team structure