(Barr-Nunn) CLASS A CDL - Earn $1,656/wk | Now Hiring in Clarksville,TN!
Starting Pay of $0.53/mi
At Barr-Nunn Transportation we pay what we say. All company drivers enjoy Practical miles paid, $.02/mi 401k Contribution from Day 1, Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance, and 100% No touch freight.
For a limited time, Transition pay is $900 on 1st check, an additional $0.05/mi for 90 days, plus an extra $450 after 90 days.
COMPENSATION: With Hazmat $0.53/mi - $86k Per Year + 401(k)
Job Stability Bonus: If your record shows you have only held 2 jobs or less in the last 3 years you would earn an extra $500 on your 1st check in addition to your transition pay.
If you have a CLEAN PSP (CSA) another $200 is added to your first check as well.
What We Offer:
• Industry leading CSA SCORES and safety rating ( $550/$400 bonuses every 90 days)
• 85% DROP AND HOOK
• Equipment is 2014-2017 Freightliner Cascadia Condo & International ProStar Plus Tractors
• NEWER trailer fleet with trailer tracking software
• Take truck home with you--no slip seating
• Also contracts with Owner/Operators
• 2-day orientation (Private Hotel Room-Breakfast & Lunch Provided)
• Home every other 18 days on OTR ZONE 3 FLEET
Pay & Beneifits:
• Hazmat Premium of $.03/mi on all hazmat loads (hazmat not required for hire)
• Additional Pay on top of the $0.53/mi
• Free $10,000 LIFE INSURANCE
• BLUE CROSS BLUE SHEILD INSURANCE
• Paid Time Off every 90 days
• Paid weekly (no hold)
• 12 months of recent verifiable OTR tractor-trailer experience
• 23 years or older
• No DWIs in the Last 7 years
• No more than 3 moving violations in the last 4 years
We welcome those, interested in this truck driver opportunity, who have driven and worked for other logistics and trucking companies such as Lynden Inc. , Dicom Transportation Group and Forward Air Corp..
Founded by Robert Sturgeon in 1982, Barr-Nunn is a dry van truckload carrier operating about 550 tractors and about 1,860 trailers. We provide outstanding shipping service to manufacturers and users of consumer products, paper products, food products and ingredients, plastic and rubber, building materials, appliances, hardware, castings, animal feeds and a host of other products. Our large customer base and ability to efficiently meet the needs of shippers have made Barr-Nunn a stable and profitable operation.
In today's economy, many trucking operations may come and go. But when you work with Barr-Nunn Transportation, you can rest assured that we're here for the long haul, and we'll be here for many miles down the road. Whether it's your first shipment with us or your five hundredth, we want you to be completely satisfied with the service you receive.
In 2014, Barr-Nunn was acquired by Knight Transportation. We continue to operate as an independent subsidiary, and are pleased to be part of one of the most successful trucking companies in the business.
If you're looking for a trucking company that can provide you with peace of mind, we invite you to give us a call and discuss your individual shipping needs. A Barr-Nunn representative can show you exactly how our service, safety and stability all add up to top performance... when we take our show on the road for you.