- Jack in the Box, an independently owned Franchise
- Job Title
- Team Leader
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- Est. Wages
- $42.36 to $70.30 per hour (Snag Est. )
- 909 Shephard Dr.
Houston, TX 77007
- Last Active
Experience - 6 consecutive months JIB experience and 100% certified in all workstations for internal promotes, or 1 year supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail customer service environment.
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must complete Team Leader training classes
* Must be ServSafe certified in certain states.
* Requires ability to speak, read, and write effectively in English; and may require ability to speak another language to guests based on location of restaurant.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to perform and understand basic math concepts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
* Ability to work well with diverse groups of people; proven analytical skills
* Good organization and planning skills.
* Is a self-starter who takes initiative and willingly accepts responsibility. Basic knowledge of personal computers and related software applications.
* Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.
* Ability to stand and walk approximately 90%-95% of shift and move freely throughout the restaurant
* Ability to lift and carry 15-25 lbs.
* Ability to listen to guests' orders, operate a cash register, and read video monitors.
Jack in the Box, Inc. and its affiliates will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.