Maritime Security Officer/Screener
Maritime Security Officer/ Screener needed at Cruise site!
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Maritime Security Officer/ Screener openings in your area!
Currently, we’re expanding our team in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
We’re seeking career minded, customer service savvy people who enjoy working with the public and have a great personality. If you think this is the right opportunity for you, by all means keep reading!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally deescalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
- Previous access control for cruise passengers, employees, and other persons
- Ability to leverage various types of technology for security patrol
- Ability to Observe, Monitor, and Report
What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS℠
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits (Vision, Medical, Dental, 401k) and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a valid State Security Officer's Class "D" License
- A Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) Card.
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident
- And finally...must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen
If you’re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
U.S. Security Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old