Loss Prevention Associate
Opportunities available for Loss Prevention Associates
Are you looking for a career in which you can make a difference? Are you passionate about helping others? Then this may be the opportunity for you. We are now accepting applications for Loss Prevention Associates.
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Loss Prevention Associate openings in your area!
Currently, we’re expanding our team in search of the next STAR to join our Loss Prevention Team...You!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally de-escalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- The desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Blend into a retail environment
- Perform successful customer surveillance while walking the floor
- Detect and apprehend shoplifters following company policy and guidelines
- Exercise good judgment and make the right decisions under pressure
- Be a team player and a self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Be able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Only candidates with plain-clothes Loss Prevention retail experience are encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- Award-winning Training. Development. Recognition. program SecuritySTARS™
- Recognize high performing Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award-winning officer force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits (Vision, Medical, Dental, 401k) and awards program
- Competitive pay
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident
- Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
- Previous Loss Prevention or asset protection experience
- Possession of any required state licenses, or have the ability to obtain
- And finally...must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen
If you’re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
U.S. Security Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old