A Whelan Security I.T. Operations Business Analyst must represent Whelan's 10 Core Values of Truth-Telling, Promise-Keeping, Respect, Loyalty, Empowerment, Discipline, Leadership, Flexibility, Quality Assurance, and Results.
This position will have the responsibility to coordinate the use of technology throughout the Whelan Security branch offices and operations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as technical liaison and provide administration and training for various systems and technology utilized by Whelan Security branch offices and operations, including:
- On-boarding and talent management
- Learning Management technology
- Benefit online enrollment
- Whelan Intranet
- Facilitate technology solutions between software vendors and Whelan branch offices
- Make recommendations to the Executive team regarding the use and implementation of new technology for operations and branch office support.
- Provide backup support for office technology administration.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Successful candidates must meet the following education requirements:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of I.T. experience.
- Must possess current and valid drivers license.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Intellectually astute with strong drive for results.
- Display process driven mentality.
- Must successfully pass an extensive background screening which will include criminal record checks (local, state and federal), drug test, skills assessment test, interviews, and personality profile
- Negative result on pre-employment drug screen
- Must have no criminal convictions as specified under Whelan Security guidelines.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Highly organized.
- Self-motivated and displays a high sense of urgency.
- Stable work history.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Acts with integrity.
- Resilient and Adaptable.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships at all levels.
If you have an interest in joining a leader in the contract security industry and would like to work at one or more of our outstanding client locations in the St. Louis area APPLY NOW!
Click Apply to begin the application process immediately. For more information, you can also call us at 314-644-3227.
At Whelan, we value people and we value relationships.
Extraordinary people work at Whelan are you one?
St. Louis, MO 63144
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old