Food and Beverage Front of House Pack Member
Become one of over 6,000 dedicated individuals who take pride in being a part of the leading brand in the indoor waterpark resort industry. With 13 resorts (and counting) across North America, Great Wolf Lodge offers unparalleled operational excellence and growth opportunities for pack members. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where we exceed guest expectations, while providing our pack members with a safe and friendly work environment where they can flourish.
Food & Beverage Front of House Pack Members create a positive and welcoming experience for our restaurant guests and strive to exceed their expectations through their knowledge, efficiency of service, and pleasant demeanor. Front of House Pack Members may perform various roles, including:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the daily operation of the front of house adheres to operating procedure guidelines.
- Prepare restaurant for food service through setup, cleaning, and organization.
- Greet and seat customers, inform customers of promotions, and run the floor plan board.
- Assess customer needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Liaise with back of house staff to transmit orders and inform of special requests or dietary restrictions.
- Provide exceptional customer dining experience from seating and order taking through food service and cash out.
- Protect lodge and patrons through adherence to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
- Ensure front of house area adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service.
- Ensure compliance with all food-handling and sanitation regulations.
- Support Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative.
- Promote a safe and professional workplace by adhering to policies and procedures outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- High school education or equivalent; may have current enrollment.
- Successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues; knowledge of precautions necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication skills and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a professional demeanor.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
- Basic math skills with ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Great Wolf Lodge will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old