Interested in a restaurant management position, but don't want to work 50 hours a week? Clark Holdings Inc. DBA Tim Hortons is now hiring a Shift Manager to work an average of 25-35 hours per week.
What are the minimum job requirements?
• High school diploma or GED required (must be at least 18 years of age)
• Previous restaurant management/leadership experience
• Strong problem-solving, organization and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills (motivating, delegation, conflict management, respect for others, listening)
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, composure)
Hourly wage is $12 to $15 per hour (depending on experience)