High End Guard - Los Angeles Area
High End Guards wanted!
Andrews International, a U.S. Security Associates company, provides full-service security and risk management solutions specialized to customer needs in a variety of industries. Our strategic partnership approach involves integrating security with focused customer service, risk analysis and resource optimization to provide solutions that become part of our customer's corporate culture.
Currently, we’re expanding our team in search of skilled security officers!
Does this sound like you? :
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, ready to make a difference!
- Professional, driven and looking to advance your career and skill set
- Customer service savvy, willing and able to help preserve a Safe.Secure.Friendly.® environment for our people, clients and the community.
What we offer:
- Award winning training and development programs, such as SecuritySTARS™
- Great benefits
- More importantly...Opportunity to grow, develop and be part of an award winning team!
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must have a California Guard Card License
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to communicate in English effectively
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident
- And finally... Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening in accordance with state regulations
If you’re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
CA PPO #10116
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative
U.S. Security Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old