Utility Clerk - Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Sprouts is now hiring for their NEW STORE in Fayetteville, NC!
Apply Now! Interviews are being held in November!
At Sprouts, you'll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam around our spacious aisles and you'll find fresh baked goods, eclectic beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements, and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries.
A Sprout's Farmer Market Utility Clerk must be a friendly, energetic person who enjoys people and finds helping others rewarding and challenging. They are required to perform the duties of their position in line with Sprout's Farmer Market Core Values: Our customers, people, products, communities, stakeholders, and our stores
- Greet customers in a friendly and cordial manner
- Respond to all calls quickly – such as clean ups, and service calls
- Clean and maintain the condition of the store, floor, backroom, and restrooms in an appropriate manner utilizing authorized cleaning methods, products and equipment
- Effectively manage the collection and appropriate disposal of all store trash, keeping trash covered
- Adhere to the cleaning schedule for all functions including but not limited to: keep coolers and freezers clean and clear of ice build-up, floor drains, fans, ceilings and oven hoods should be kept free of dust and dirt, bathrooms sanitized, towel and soap dispensers full, floors should be stripped and waxed once a month, receiving dock and trash areas should be keep clean and clear of debris, the front and sides of store should be kept clean and free of trash, insure all light bulbs in store are maintained in working order, keep wet cones clean and off of the floor unless in use for a spill, keep all floor mats swept and clean, keep all scales and scale poles clean, and help maintain clean ice machines
- Adhere to all Health Department and sanitary conditions related to store cleanliness. Maintain premises to comply with USDA and Steri-tech regulations
- Respond appropriately to all spills and utilize the authorized process and safety precautions for cleaning spills
- Order and maintain an appropriate inventory of authorized cleaning products and floor chemicals
- Insure all cleaning products are labeled, stored correctly and used as intended
- Maintain the Maintenance room, supplies and equipment in a neat well-organized manner
Click Apply to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old