Food Service Representative
The Food Service Representative (FSR) is responsible for the efficient execution of all fresh food/ food service programs in compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines, supporting our vision of being "Fast, Fresh and Friendly". The FSR, in conjunction with the Assistant Store Manager, is responsible for training the Customer Service Representatives on food service programs. The FSR is responsible for maintaining a safe, sanitary and appetizing food service environment. The FSR ensures an exceptional customer experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide superior customer service to all customers: greeting, assisting, suggest selling and thanking each customer.
• Respond to all customer requests in a timely manner.
• Support and follow all safety and security initiatives.
• Adhere to all Food Service Program procedures, standards and sanitation requirements.
• Ensure the proper execution of all food service programs including ordering, product handling and display.
• Adhere to all store operations procedures, policies and guidelines.
• Properly execute up-selling initiatives and provide a value to the customer.
• Execute food service efficiencies and ensure production planning and planograms are utilized and followed.
• Oversee the inventory and ordering of product and supplies and ensure routine maintenance and upkeep of the food service equipment and facilities.
• Execute all action plans, leveraging the store's fresh food strengths and addressing areas of opportunity to ensure food service profitability.
• Responsible to be knowledgeable of all food service marketing programs, campaigns, strategies and initiatives. Educate all food Customer Service Associates to be the same.
• Execute the corporate training plan and effectively conduct hands on training with the Customer Service Representatives to ensure proficiency.
• Follow all daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, organized and well-kept to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Replenish product and supplies, while keeping the store in the highest quality stocked position at all times.
• Effectively communicate with store management and team members.
• Complete all tasks assigned by store management including the completion of all mandatory training within the timeline established by management.
• Perform Customer Service Representative responsibilities, as needed.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Strong focus on customer service and working with people
• Strong commitment to teamwork
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to professionally communicate verbally to customers
• Strong food service experience preferred
• ServSafe certification preferred
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
• Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to make decisions
• Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful, compassionate, supportive and patient
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Ability to handle difficult situations professionally
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Reliable transportation
• Retail environment with occasional exposure to unpleasant working conditions including dust, extreme temperatures and potential contact with petroleum and/or cleaning products.
• Spends the majority of the shift standing with frequent bending and lifting.
• In inclement weather conditions, employees may be expected to assist with efforts to maintain full store operations.
The above job description is intended to describe the general content and requirements for the
performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. High's of Baltimore, LLC retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of this position at any time, with or without notice. This job description does not constitute a contract of
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs (338)
Ellicott City, Maryland 21043