Back-up Scan Coordinator - Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Sprouts is now hiring for their NEW STORE in Mesa, AZ!
Apply Now! Interviews are being held in November!
At Sprouts, you'll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam around our spacious aisles and you'll find fresh baked goods, eclectic beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements, and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries.
The Back-Up Scan Coordinator computes, classifies, and records numerical data to keep Store financial records complete. This position perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. This position also checks the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
- Put price information on price or shelf tags using scanner gun
- Compare printed price tickets with entries on purchase orders to verify accuracy and notify supervisor of discrepancies
- Keep records of production, returned goods, and related transactions
- Indicate item size, style, color, and inspection results on tags, tickets, and labels, using rubber stamp or writing instrument
- Verify weekly ad and promotional price accuracy
- Work closely with front end cashiers, supervisors regarding scan accuracy
- Maintain knowledge of weekly ad items
- Give customers direction of product location throughout the store
- Check for any price / item updates from the corporate office and make updates as needed
- Make signs as needed
- Research discrepancies and notify Help Desk with pricing exceptions
- Verify new items for price accuracy and “not on files”
- Promote 100% scan accuracy program
- Act as liaison with Help Desk for computer or register related issues
- Other related duties as assigned
Click Apply to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old