Dairy Clerk - Hiring Event!
Sprouts Farmers Market has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Sprouts is holding OPEN INTERVIEWS for their new Mesa location!
- Date: Wednesday, November 29th & Thursday, November 30th
- Time: 8:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Location: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites / 1600 S Country Club Dr. / Mesa, AZ 85210
We welcome both walk-in candidates and scheduled candidates.
To minimize wait times, please CLICK HERE and select "Mesa, AZ” to schedule your interview!
The Dairy Clerk is responsible for keeping all store dairy and frozen cases stocked and clean during business hours. They are required to assist customers as needed while maintaining a friendly, energetic demeanor. This position requires adhering to all procedural guidelines set by the Dairy department.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Ensures cleanliness of dairy/frozen cases, storage area, and work area for safety; includes cleaning of shelves and products, keeping floors free of liquid spills or water, removing hazardous debris from floor and sweeping
- Stocks dairy/frozen cases; includes presentation of product, facing, filling, and organization of all product items as set by the Dairy Department schematics as well as ensuring tag and pricing accuracy
- Examines the rotation of all dairy/frozen products paying particular attention to expired stock and discarding outdated or spoiled items
- Responds positively to customer’s inquiries and assists customers with purchases, information and product selection; requires selling and cross selling of products
- Receives, inspects, and logs products for accuracy of shipment, temperature, and quality
- Monitors the point of purchase signs; ensures a variety of recipe cards, product coupons, promotional material, and information on complimentary foods
- Requires operating and using equipment such as knives, scales, wrappers, compactors, garbage disposals, pallet jacks, and hand trucks
- Uses knowledge of scales and weight measures to accurately weigh and label products
- Sustains a high level of product knowledge and product preparation
- Walks department regularly to ensure an organized, sanitary, and overall clean appearance at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalency degree
- Preferred 1 – 2 years grocery retail experience in Dairy/Frozen department processes and procedures
- Must maintain the highest level of customer service at all times
- Must be able to support and contribute to team goals
- Must have basic knowledge of math, weights, and measures
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old