Shift Supervisor- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Location: Denver International Airport
Unit Name: Rock Bottom
Unit Code: DENRBM01
Hourly Rate (if applicable):
HMSHost is looking for a Shift Supervisor to join our Rock Bottom team!
Are you passionate about hospitality and the guest experience?
Is career growth & advancement an important aspect of your job?
If you said YES, then let us hear from you! ~Rock Bottom Management
In a supervisory role with HMSHost, you can expect:
- No late nights (our airport restaurants close at 10:00pm)
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
- Competitive pay/Above Market Pay
- Free RTD bus pass & free airport parking
- $16.00 daily meal credit at any of our restaurants
- Holiday pay- 6 paid holidays!!
- Flex/time (sick time) -40 hours within your first year!
- Vacation pay
- 401(k) with excellent company match
- $2400 tuition reimbursement per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance (full-time employees)
- Fun working atmosphere!
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for assisting management in monitoring the day-to-day activities of subordinates, aiding in monitoring associate productivity, assigning responsibility for specified work and/or functional activities within the framework set by management, giving work directions, and monitoring scheduling for adequate shift coverage. This position also maintains knowledge of and monitors compliance with all corporate standards and, through leadership and example, encourages the highest level of sales and customer service performance by other associates. This position also performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by Management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of team members; including coordinating breaks, and keeping management informed of any significant problems
- Completes opening, daily and closing procedures/checklists in accordance with company policies/procedures
- Coordinates with management for on-the-job training of new associates
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies with HACCP standards
- Monitors compliance with safety guidelines
- Operates cash register and voids transactions as needed
- Follows company's cash handling policies and procedures, and maintains proper security of cash at all times
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Implements product rotation; orders product and participates in inventory counts as required
- Resolves customer complaints, and ensures 100% customer satisfaction
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Food & Beverage experience preferred
- Requires a minimum of 6 months supervisory/lead experience
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
- World's largest provider of food & beverage services to travelers
- We have locations at 120 airports worldwide! HMSHost has 39,500 associates worldwide and revenues of more than $3.1 billion!
- To learn more about our Company, visit our website at www.hmshost.com
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)