Boscov’s Retail Sales Manager
Experienced Retail Sales Department Managers—bring your experience to work for you where people love to shop! Boscov's is a chain of full service department stores serving the total family needs of our customers. For nearly 100 years, Boscov's has been known for its great values and famous brands, and for offering a broad selection of quality merchandise in its stores and online. We are looking for Retail Department Sales Managers to join our growing retail team.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic management team, you will supervise a team of associates to ensure they develop relationships with our customers so that each customer’s needs are met in a quick and efficient manner. Your previous management experience along with your strong selling and customer service skills will ensure your success in this dynamic leadership role. If you are looking for a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding management career with a company known for quality and big savings, apply today!
As a member of the management team, the Retail Sales Manager will supervise and participate in the merchandising/set up of the selling floor to provide maximum sales and customer service.
Additional responsibilities of the Retail Sales Department Manager include:
- Managing the activities of the sales and stock functions
- Training, coaching, and developing associates by leading by example
- Providing in-depth product knowledge and all other components of customer service
- Accurately and efficiently completing all transactions and paperwork while adhering to company policies and procedures
- Maintaining an awareness of advertised merchandise and ensuring all ads are set and signed properly
Successful candidates for the Retail Sales Manager should role have the ability to lead a retail sales team to actively engage customers, sell merchandise, and provide excellent customer service.
Additional requirements of the Retail Sales Department Manager include:
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Prior retail sales management experience
- Strong selling and/or customer service experience, preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to learn computer systems, POS register, telxon, and interpret reports
- Available to work varied days and hours as work schedule requires, including evenings and weekends
At Boscov’s, we value our employees, and that’s why we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of our retail operations team, you will be eligible to receive:
- Competitive starting rate
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental
- Paid Vacations and Personal days
- Liberal Employee Discounts
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Much More!
Applications for this position are accepted in-store only.
Completion of our Job Interest Form is NOT an application for employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Boscov's Department Store, Llc.