A Restaurant cashier has the greatest perceived responsibility – direct guest contact. The cashier is responsible for greeting every guest when they arrive within 3-5 seconds, answering the phone, taking accurate orders, and delivering completed orders to the guest – all with a great attitude and a smile. Every Team Member is responsible for representing the culture and mission of Wingstop to Serve the World Flavor!
Guest Experience: Must have an outgoing and positive attitude in dealing with guests. Greet all guests in a timely manner (3-5 seconds at most). Ensure that each guest has a positive, long-lasting impression of the Wingstop experience. Handle all orders and inquiries in a friendly and professional manner. Ensure that we provide a quality product to all guests with quick and friendly service. Immediately notify the Manager of all guest issues or complaints. Resolve low level guest issues with efficiency and a positive attitude.
Team Oriented: Must work well with others and support the Wingstop Team. Immediately notify the Manager of all safety, sanitation or employee issues. Must have a proven ability to work well under pressure and at a fast pace. Must listen well to team members and provide feedback. Must be willing to assist all other positions when necessary.
Process Compliance: Ensure the safe handling procedures are followed at all times. Must have up-to-date knowledge of all product and procedural changes. Responsible for opening and/or closing the restaurant. Follow the cash management process, and properly ring in all sales through the POS system. Work to better the guest experience by asking for add-on sales that will complement their order. Verify if the proper age requirements are met of all guests’ requests that involves alcoholic beverages. Keep the interior and exterior of the restaurant clean and staged.
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the guests
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency and follow through
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self improvement
- Has an outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic
- Other duties as assigned
- Some hospitality experience preferred
- Maintains regular and predictable experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old