Admire views of Pikes Peak and Cheyenne Mountain during your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Colorado Springs Hotel. Located off I-25, minutes from the Colorado Springs Airport and the closest full service hotel to Fort Carson, make it perfect for the business and leisure traveler. When staying at our hotel you’ll enjoy beautiful scenery and easy access to attractions. Walk through the doors and be greeted with a smile, outstanding service and the famous warm chocolate chip Cookie by DoubleTree.
We have a great opportunity to join our banquet team as a Banquet Houseman. Responsible for the set-up and breakdown of all banquet functions and meeting rooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Reviews all Banquet function sheets and set-up each function room according to instructions.
- Ensures that all required items are provided according to instructions.
- Signs out necessary keys from key lock box at beginning of shift and returns keys at end of shift.
- Maintains cleanliness of banquet function spaces.
- Continually maintains communication with the guest contact person for needed necessary items including but not limited to; extra chairs, tables, etc.
- Informs supervisor of guest complaints/compliments.
- Breaks down all equipment at the end of the function.
- Returns all equipment to the necessary storage location.
- Must wear required uniform. Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.