The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the performance of routine daily maintenance activities, general repairs and preventative maintenance programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All major functions that are necessary and integral to the job, the absence of which would fundamentally alter the job.
- Perform routine daily maintenance activities for restaurant equipment, refrigeration equipment and building systems including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
- Respond to emergencies related to equipment, building systems and the facility, including after normal business hours or regular work schedule.
- Perform general repairs to the facility including but not limited to basic carpentry, patching of walls, ceramic tile replacement/ installation, doors and hardware, painting, etc.
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance programs on equipment and building systems.
- Performs other job related duties or special projects as may be assigned or required.
- Maintain inventory of commonly used parts and/or materials to minimize equipment down time and excessive travel.
- Schedule daily activities in a manner that will minimize travel between facilities and equipment/materials suppliers.
- Complete payroll time sheets, expense reports and mileage statements and submit to supervisor by the designated time and date.
- Maintain applicable certifications HVAC, CFC, etc.
- Adhere to company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The above statements are subject to change.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform essential duties.
- Strong technical knowledge of H.V.A.C. refrigeration and EPA laws.
- HVAC / CFC certification required.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, preventative maintenance programs
- Basic computer literacy.
- Experience servicing restaurant equipment.
- Travel Required: Daily travel is required. Company maintenance van provided.
- This position requires the exertion of 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- This position’s operating hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The position may require work to be performed and/or the Technician’s response after normal business hours / work schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old