- Ensures all processes and procedures are followed in the absence of other management staff.
- Leads with integrity and focuses on the Company's mission and values: Simplify life for our guests by creating awesome rotisserie meals, served quickly by warm and friendly people.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing clear and consistent direction to crew members as needed during the work day to ensure operational excellence is consistently executed.
- Maximizes profits by managing P&L controllable items such as labor, foot cost and supplies.
- Maintains sparkling clean restaurants and ensures QSC standards are achieved.
- Creates delightful positive dining experiences by delivering a high level of service and ensuring all crew members engage in conversations with guests to understand their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Upholds sales and service techniques to ensure a great guest experience.
- Ensures crew members follow recipes and instructions to accurately prepare all orders.
- Ensures crew members are extremely accurate with weights and measurements for all recipe items.
- Ensures crew members work at a pace to maintain restaurant's established speed of service guidelines.
- Ensures workstations are clean at all times.
- Ensures cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all times.
- Executes proper security, cash handling and control procedures and holds cashiers accountable to adhering to policies and procedures.
- Ensures crew members monitor dining room, restroom, parking lot, and overall facility cleanliness.
- Ensures compliance with employment law, safety regulations, and all company policies and procedures during all shifts.
- Effectively handles and manages confidential and sensitive information.
- Strives to create and maintain a diverse team.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Effective Oral Communication
Execution Excellence & Reliability
Teamwork & Collaboration
- Withstand temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit or less and 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more.
- Move throughout the restaurant for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours per day).
- Move 50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 feet.
- Balance and move up to 25 lbs. for distances of up to 50 feet.
- Understand and respond to team members' and guests' requests in a loud environment.
- Perform basic math and understand finances and cost management.
- Bend, stoop, and reach in order to load and spit chicken, stock shelves, serve customers, and clean the restaurant.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This may be a full-time position; typical hours are between 8:00am to 4:00pm or 2:00pm to CLOSE; work hours are variable.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months experience using a PC and MS Office Suite.
- 6 months experience working in a fast paced environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Relationships / Contacts:
Interacts daily with external guests as well as works alongside General Manager and team members. Infrequently contacts Area Manager and various field and support center personnel.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Browse similar jobs
- Cleaning Jobs
- Computer Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Business Development Jobs
- Cashier Jobs
- Closer Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Finance Jobs
- Friendly Jobs
- Flexible Hours Jobs
- Hire Vets Jobs
- Full-Time Jobs
- High School Diploma Jobs
- Merchandising Jobs
- Math Jobs
- Opener Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Stock Jobs
- Uniform Jobs
- Weekend Jobs
- Work Nights Jobs
- Fast Food Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Food Service Jobs