Commissary Warehouse Supervisor
This position is located at Delaware North owned, TD Garden, located in Boston, MA. It is home to the NHL’s 2011 Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins and the NBA’s Boston Celtics. The state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with a Pro Shop, four private restaurants, 89 executive suites, 1,100 club seats, and a multi-million dollar High Definition video scoreboard. Please visit www.tdgarden.com to learn more.
Sportservice is a divison of Delaware North and a leading concessionare and food and beverage operator. Sportservice operates all of the retail and food and beverage at the TD Garden.The Opportunity
Oversees operation of commissary and loading dock, supervises commissary associates, maintains receiving and loading standards, and supervises all deliveries and storage.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of commissary associates on a per shift basis, including training, counseling and enforcing work procedures and productivity standards.
- Observes, evaluates, and documents job performance of commissary associates.
- Ensures that all equipment is set up properly and operating efficiently and accurately.
- Ensures commissary and surrounding areas remain clean, sanitized, and safe.
- Analyzes and resolves all problems with associates and the operation with the assistance of management.
- Estimates, requests, and inspects supplies and inventory.
- Ensures accuracy of all deliveries and maintain receiving standards.
- Adheres to and enforces inventory and labor control measures
- Performs opening and closing procedures for assigned area
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year experience in supervisory role with foodservice or warehouse experience.
- Knowledgeable in the operating food service equipment, basic food preparatory techniques, sanitation and safety issues.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate with staff and to prepare written stand reports after each event.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and plan ahead.
- Highly motivated, ability to take initiative.