Truck Loader (Full-time) Westbrook
If you like to be on the move all day long ...
If you seek opportunities to learn, train and really grow within a company ...
If you believe in the power of teamwork and taking care of the customer ...
If you think you've got what it takes to be someone with NAPA Know How ...
You Should Check Out NAPA Auto Parts.
We're looking for Warehouse Workers who ...
- Shift shipping totes from conveyers and engage in proper packaging of customer products
- Maneuver large parts and shipping totes for each customer into their proper line-up
- Map out plan, organize and load products from skids to trucks to deliver to customers
- Navigate the right parts to the right place with safety, precision and speed
- Scan customer piece count for accuracy
- Handle heavy equipment using hand trucks, motorized carts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Take caution will all hazardous materials
- Engage in maintaining a clean, organized customer and shipping area at all times
- Keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise and Push/Pull up to 300 lbs using mechanical aids, such as hand trucks, barrel dollies, motorized carts, pallet jacks, etc...
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Desire to go above and beyond the job description
- Motivated team player and independent worker
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
- Schedule example would be: Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 7:45 PM or close
In the 1920's, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we've sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 6,000 stores, 62 distribution centers, and 16,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we're not stopping there.
Our 90 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don't let our age lead you to believe we can't keep up with the changing times. We're not your grandfather's NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It's an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That's probably one of the reasons you're visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you'll be part a team that's building on an 90-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.